The Indo Rocker Board consists of a 33" X 16" wooden deck that has "rocker" curved upwards from the mid point to each end. This “rocker” bottom is extremely easy to rotate on the roller, allowing the rider to perform advanced balance board tricks like 180 or 360 degree spins. Additionally, the Indo Rocker Board does not have stops on the underside of the deck, which adds 7 inches of travel from end to end. The Indo Rocker board uses the same 6.5" diameter roller that all our "Original" models come with. If you own an Indo Original and think you have mastered it, then the Indo Rocker Board is your logical upgrade.
- Deck size: 33” X 16” deck with non-slip grip coat applied
- Roller size: 6.5” diameter with 3 non-slip strips
- Cushion size (if applicable): 14” IndoFLO mouth-inflatable and adjustable
- Deck construction: 11/16” cabinet-grade, Baltic Birch
- Available in 5 color options