Indo Foam Roller Stability Package
Progressive Stability Training
The Indo Board Foam Stability Package is a Brand New Product
that is great for trainers and fitness enthusiasts.
The package consists of a 36" Foam Roller, Cut up into a 18" Foam Roller, Half Round Roller, 2 Wedges and 2 Slivers that can be used with Different deck positions and directions. The stability system gives the rider feedback and allows for balance training in a controlled position. The Indo Board Foam Roller Stability Package offers different levels from the sliver to half round to full round roller for a complete progressive workout. The foam wedges helps with progression from the half round roller to the full round foam roller. The full roller can be used with the Indo Board Original, Mini Original and Rocker Boards but is also perfect for Bio-Facial Release of muscle tension before and after workouts.
Use wedges to progress roller exercises from the
half round roller to the full round foam roller.
This Keeps users at a level of difficulty that is comfortable.
Slivers and Wedges are perfect for Beginners
Use Wedges as a Chock for the Roller creating a Teeter-Totter effect.
Good for Learning to Use an Indo Board Roller
- Training wheels for the roller
- Deep Valley Wedges - Stop Roller More
- Shallow Valley - Allows for more Roller Progression
How to ride using the Foam Roller Stability Package
Keep Athletic Stance and engage your core muscles.
Use an Spotter and Don't grab spotter, instead just steady yourself
or Self spot with a wall, door or chair to assist.
- Try to Stay off the Floor as long as possible.
- Posture is Crutial - Align the body for optimal balance
- Straight upper body - Shoulder above hip, hip above ankle
- Do not look at the deck the body follows were the head goes
- Head looking forward at a fixed point
- Slight Bend in Knees
- Get Centered, Focus on Balance
- Feel Calm and Relaxed by Breathing
Half Round - Basic Side to Side motion
The half round offers longer response time than the full round roller
and allows you to move with confidence and safety.
- Use either Side Up or Side Down
- Lower learning curve than roller.
Small slivers are perfect for seniors or beginners to have for an easy level of stabilty training.
Progressions for the small sliver
- Place Under Deck (Original vs Rocker)
- Lower to the ground than half round
- Great for ankle mobility
- More stability is more confidence
- More confidence and more balance is safer
- Injury / Rehab Training
|Indo Board Package||Rocker Foam Roller Pack|
|Deck Size||33" x 15.5"|
|Roller Size||6.5" diameter|
|Cushion Size||14" diameter|
|Activity / Sport||Surfing, SUP, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Snowboarding, Skiing, Skateboarding, Ice Hockey, MMA, Boxing, BMX, Cycling, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Motocross, Kiteboarding, Rowing, Swimming, Canoeing, Cheerleading, Kayak|
|Use / Exercises||Fitness Training, Rehabilitation, Therapy, Youth Balance, Personal Training, CrossFit, Rehab, Ollie, Grab, Kickflip, spin, shuvit, squat, plank, pushup, rows, bear walking, kickback, plank, twist, fly, wake up, warm up, kettlebell, medicine ball, straps|