Original Training Package - Barefoot Graphic
Here is a guide to the different positions:
• The bare feet drawn on the deck identify standard foot position when using the roller for people of average height. The wider your stance, when using the roller, offers better control and stability. The taller you are the wider the feet should be for controlling the Indo Board on the roller.
• A shoulder width stance is recommended for most movements when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck. The participant assumes this position with shoulders back and head up looking forward at the horizon while standing comfortably with feet directly under the shoulders. Good posture is a major factor in achieving optimal stabilization when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck.
• The GREEN lines are for standing on two feet in a narrow stance with both feet at hips width with the IndoFLO cushion centered underneath the deck. The closer the feet are together the easier it is to stabilize when using the IndoFLO cushion. This stance is not recommended when the roller is under the deck.
• The BLUE line is for one foot stabilization when we work with the IndoFLO cushion centered under the deck. This position is used for all lunge and split squat movement patterns with one foot on the board and one foot off. Also balancing on one foot in an upright and centered posture can be combined with resistance modalities for advanced stability training.
• The BLACK center line divides the deck in two halves and helps us use correct feet alignment along the center of the board. Turning the ÇƒÆboard so it is positioned the same direction as the roller we can use the central part for one foot, as well as two feet for heel to toe stabilization.
The Indo Original FLO GF provides a complete workout unit without taking up a lot of space. The mouth inflatable IndoFLO Balance Cushion is used as an alternative to the roller and you can adjust the degree of instability on the cushion with the level of inflation. When using the IndoFLO the deck does not actively roll on the cushion, it simply tilts offering a full 360 degree circle of instability that is challenging in a fun way yet difficult to ride. Best of all, there is no risk of falling and no learning curve thus insuring that anyone can now enjoy the benefits and fun of balance training.
*IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION FOR THE IndoFLO BALANCE CUSHION
Please DO NOT leave the IndoFLO cushion under your Indo Board deck for extended periods of time when not in use. Be sure to remove the deck from on top of the cushion so that the deck and cushion are not in contact when not in use.
Leaving the Indo Board deck on top of the IndoFLO cushion may cause the cushion to stick to the deck as the materials in the cushion may react adversely to the paint on the underside of the deck if they are in contact for extended periods of time. Failure to remove your deck from on top of your IndoFLO cushion may potentially void your warranty and/or cause the paint to peel off of the bottom of your deck.
The IndoFLO GF is the easiest balance trainer to learn on and the product was designed to exercise the core muscles involved in boardsports, teamsports and fitness training. With the IndoFLO balance cushion you can get a great core balance training workout with the most fun and challenging training products on the market. The Indo Board with the IndoFLO Balance Cushion is great for Sports Training, Rehab and Therapy by promoting core training and core stability on a unique balance training device used by professional athletes worldwide. The Indo Board Original can be used for Surf, Snowboard, Skiing, MMA, Wakeboard, Teamsport and Fitness training using fitness straps, exercise balls and battle ropes Indo Board Balance Trainer is used by the US Surf Team, Jay Thompson, Taj Burrow, Evan Geiselman, Courtney Conloque, Bethany Hamilton, Sunny Garcia and sooo many more! ""Get Indo It!""
|Indo Board Package||Original and Cushion|
|Deck Size||30" x 18"|
|Cushion Size||14" diameter|
|Activity / Sport||Surfing, SUP, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Snowboarding, Skiing, Skateboarding, Ice Hockey, MMA, Boxing, BMX, Cycling, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Motocross, Kiteboarding, Rowing, Swimming, Canoeing, Cheerleading, Kayak|
|Use / Exercises||Fitness Training, Rehabilitation, Therapy, Youth Balance, Personal Training, CrossFit, Rehab, Ollie, Grab, Kickflip, spin, shuvit, squat, plank, pushup, rows, bear walking, kickback, plank, twist, fly, wake up, warm up, kettlebell, medicine ball, straps|