Original Training Package - Barefoot Graphic
Here is a guide to the different positions:
• The bare feet drawn on the deck identify standard foot position when using the roller for people of average height. The wider your stance, when using the roller, offers better control and stability. The taller you are the wider the feet should be for controlling the Indo Board on the roller.
• A shoulder width stance is recommended for most movements when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck. The participant assumes this position with shoulders back and head up looking forward at the horizon while standing comfortably with feet directly under the shoulders. Good posture is a major factor in achieving optimal stabilization when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck.
• The GREEN lines are for standing on two feet in a narrow stance with both feet at hips width with the IndoFLO cushion centered underneath the deck. The closer the feet are together the easier it is to stabilize when using the IndoFLO cushion. This stance is not recommended when the roller is under the deck.
• The BLUE line is for one foot stabilization when we work with the IndoFLO cushion centered under the deck. This position is used for all lunge and split squat movement patterns with one foot on the board and one foot off. Also balancing on one foot in an upright and centered posture can be combined with resistance modalities for advanced stability training.
• The BLACK center line divides the deck in two halves and helps us use correct feet alignment along the center of the board. Turning the ÇƒÆboard so it is positioned the same direction as the roller we can use the central part for one foot, as well as two feet for heel to toe stabilization.
The Original Training Package provides a complete workout without taking up a lot of space and offers hours of fun for riders of all ages and abilities. Indo Board was designed to enable the rider to have fun while exercising the core muscles involved in boardsports, team sports and fitness. The basic goal of the Indo Board Balance Trainer with the roller and cushion is to ride as long as possible while keeping the board from touching the ground.
*IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION FOR THE IndoFLO BALANCE CUSHION
Please DO NOT leave the IndoFLO cushion under your Indo Board deck for extended periods of time when not in use. Be sure to remove the deck from on top of the cushion so that the deck and cushion are not in contact when not in use.
Leaving the Indo Board deck on top of the IndoFLO cushion may cause the cushion to stick to the deck as the materials in the cushion may react adversely to the paint on the underside of the deck if they are in contact for extended periods of time. Failure to remove your deck from on top of your IndoFLO cushion may potentially void your warranty and/or cause the paint to peel off of the bottom of your deck.
The Original Training Package comes with both the original roller and the mouth inflatable IndoFLO; Balance Cushion that is great for Sports Training, Rehab and Therapy by promoting core training and core stability on a unique balance training device used by professional athletes worldwide. The workout possibilities are practically endless with the Indo Original Training Package as new exercises are constantly being explored and developed by our team of Group Fitness Instructors. The Indo Board Original deck does not actively roll on the cushion, it simply tilts offering a full 360 degree circle of instability that is challenging in a way that's safe and fun. Best of all, there is no risk of falling and no learning curve insuring that anyone can now enjoy the benefits and fun of balance training anywhere.The Indo FLO cushion is a safe product that has a multitude of potential applications and can deliver an interesting, full-body workout, whose uses have been refined based on expert feedback. The Indo FLO cushion was designed so anyone, regardless of skill level or age, can enjoy the benefits of core training while improving their balance, posture, coordination, and leg strength.
The Original Roller provides a fun core balance training platform where riders can learn Indo Board tricks and roller specific workouts. Once you are an Indo expert using the roller, you can progress to either the Indo Pro, a Rocker Board or one of our Kicktail Models. Indo Boards are fun and guaranteed to improve your balance, core and posture. Indo Board Balance Trainer is used by the US Surf Team, Jay Thompson, Taj Burrow, Evan Geiselman, Courtney Conloque, Bethany Hamilton, Sunny Garcia and sooo many more!
Demo DVD and Workout Poster provided FREE with the purchase of any Indo Board Training Package.
|Indo Board Package||Original + Roller and Cushion|
|Deck Size||30 inches x 18 inches|
|Roller Size||6.5" diameter|
|Cushion Size||14" diameter|
|Activity / Sport||Surfing, SUP, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Snowboarding, Skiing, Skateboarding, Ice Hockey, MMA, Boxing, BMX, Cycling, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Motocross, Kiteboarding, Rowing, Swimming, Canoeing, Cheerleading, Kayak|
|Use / Exercises||Fitness Training, Rehabilitation, Therapy, Youth Balance, Personal Training, CrossFit, Rehab, Ollie, Grab, Kickflip, spin, shuvit, squat, plank, pushup, rows, bear walking, kickback, plank, twist, fly, wake up, warm up, kettlebell, medicine ball, straps|