Original Training Package - Barefoot Graphic
Here is a guide to the different positions:
• The bare feet drawn on the deck identify standard foot position when using the roller for people of average height. The wider your stance, when using the roller, offers better control and stability. The taller you are the wider the feet should be for controlling the Indo Board on the roller.
• A shoulder width stance is recommended for most movements when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck. The participant assumes this position with shoulders back and head up looking forward at the horizon while standing comfortably with feet directly under the shoulders. Good posture is a major factor in achieving optimal stabilization when using the IndoFLO cushion under the deck.
• The GREEN lines are for standing on two feet in a narrow stance with both feet at hips width with the IndoFLO cushion centered underneath the deck. The closer the feet are together the easier it is to stabilize when using the IndoFLO cushion. This stance is not recommended when the roller is under the deck.
• The BLUE line is for one foot stabilization when we work with the IndoFLO cushion centered under the deck. This position is used for all lunge and split squat movement patterns with one foot on the board and one foot off. Also balancing on one foot in an upright and centered posture can be combined with resistance modalities for advanced stability training.
• The BLACK center line divides the deck in two halves and helps us use correct feet alignment along the center of the board. Turning the ÇƒÆboard so it is positioned the same direction as the roller we can use the central part for one foot, as well as two feet for heel to toe stabilization.
The basic goal of the Indo Board Balance Trainer is to ride as long as possible while keeping the board from touching the ground. This product was designed to enable the rider to have hours of fun while exercising the core muscles involved in boardsports, teamsports and fitness training. The Indo Board is great for Sports Training, Rehab and Therapy by promoting core training and core stability on a unique balance training device used by professional athletes worldwide.
The Indo Board Original can be used for Surf, Snowboard, Skiing, MMA, Wakeboard, Teamsport and Fitness training using core exercises and other accessories like fitness straps, exercise balls and battle ropes. Once you are an Indo expert, you can progress to either the Indo Pro, a Indo Rocker Board or one of our Kicktail Models. Indo Board Balance Trainer is used by the US Surf Team, Jay Thompson, Taj Burrow, Evan Geiselman, Courtney Conloque, Bethany Hamilton, Sunny Garcia and sooo many more! ""Get Indo It!"" Demo DVD provided FREE with the purchase of any Indo Board Balance Trainer.
|Indo Board Package||Original Deck Only|
|Deck Size||30" x 18"|
|Activity / Sport||Surfing, SUP, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Snowboarding, Skiing, Skateboarding, Ice Hockey, MMA, Boxing, BMX, Cycling, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Motocross, Kiteboarding, Rowing, Swimming, Canoeing, Cheerleading, Kayak|
|Use / Exercises||Fitness Training, Rehabilitation, Therapy, Youth Balance, Personal Training, CrossFit, Rehab, Ollie, Grab, Kickflip, spin, shuvit, squat, plank, pushup, rows, bear walking, kickback, plank, twist, fly, wake up, warm up, kettlebell, medicine ball, straps|